Home of All Natural Barbecue Sauce,
Rub & Salsa from the Finest of Southern Recipes
At one time, their number reflected an owner’s wealth and status. In this tradition, Wild Rooster Sauces brings you the finest products made from original Southern recipes and wild Southern flavors. All of our awarding winning BBQ sauces, salsas, dips, and rubs are made with all natural ingredients, are gluten free, and contain no artificial preservatives, no artificial additives, MSGs, or high fructose corn syrup. Our products represent the finest of southern scratch! We have developed our products with the finest ingredients in an increasingly health conscious world. By selecting the finest of spices and ingredients, you can be assured you are selecting top quality products that will make you proud at the table.
The Wild Rooster Sauces family has over 100 years of combined experience in grilling, barbecuing, and rotisserie cooking, and we have enjoyed the opportunity to travel and live in various parts of the country. With this, we have developed products that remove regional boundaries and bring to you a unique, tasteful and exciting line of products that are ideal for barbecuing, marinating, basting, and everyday table use.
Wild Rooster Gourmet Barbecue Sauces include Mustard Mania, Wild Tomato, Cool Tomato, Fiery Vinegar, and KC Kicker.
- Mustard Mania is an original mustard-based Low-Country South Carolina sauce used as a mid-to-late basting of chicken, beef, seafood and pork and can be used as a dipping sauce or to be served on steamed vegetables such as cauliflower and broccoli.
- Wild Tomato is a rich, spicy tomato-based sauce made with a blend of spices, peppers, tomatoes and vinegar and is used on the barbecue grill and for dipping at the table.
- Fiery Vinegar is an Eastern North Carolina sauce developed from an old family recipe with a blend of special peppers, spices and apple cider vinegar and is used for the marinating and basting of chicken, fish and lamb throughout the cooking cycle, leaving a golden brown crust.
- KC Kicker is a sweet, spicy, thick and tangy sauce based on recipes of the Midwest and is used as a mid-to-late basting of beef, pork, and chicken or as a table sauce.
- Cool Tomato is a not-so-spicy tomato based sauce made with the right blend of spices but not too hot with the peppers. Has a hint of vinegar and is great on the grill, dipping at the table and as a marinade.
Wild Rooster Gourmet Hot Sauces include Pawleys Island Sunburn Hot Sauce. Pawleys Island, South Carolina is often described as being a laid-back community with a warm climate and hot summer tans. To honor this island tradition, Wild Rooster Sauces developed Pawleys Island Sunburn. You can spice up your meat with this specially designed flavor and think of the hot sun. A cayenne and habanera based all-natural hot sauce, its rich flavor is hot but not too hot.
Wild Rooster Gourmet Rubs enhance the flavor of meat and include Steak Rub with Peppercorns, Grill and Roast Rub, Cajun Rub, and Chicken Rub.
- Steak Rub with Peppercorns is made with zesty peppercorns and spices and should be sprinkled and pressed onto the moist steak.
- Grill and Roast Rub is a mild blend of spices used on roasts, steaks, and chops and is best for grilling and roasting. The Grill and Roast Rub contains brown sugar, as we decided not to add artificial anti-caking ingredients.
- Cajun Rub is a New Orleans-style rub made with peppery spices and is best when used in the skillet or on the grill.
- Chicken Rub is a blend of brown sugar and rich spices for chicken and tastes best when used on the grill.
Wild Rooster Gourmet Salsas and Dips are made from the finest vegetables, spices and peppers available and include Black Bean & Roasted Corn, Southwest, Artichoke Spinach Dip Mix, and Smoked Jalapeno.
- Artichoke Spinach Dip Mix is made with fresh spinach, hearty chunks of artichoke hearts, and minced garlic and was created to be blended with cream cheese to be served hot or cold with tortilla chips, crackers, or vegetables.
- Black Bean & Roasted Corn Salsa’s robust taste is made from an old Mexican recipe with roasted corn and beans. This is a robust dip (not too spicy) and goes great over rice or baked potatoes.
- Southwest Salsa is a mild salsa made with 100% fresh ingredients (no preservatives). For the discriminating Midwest taste, this salsa is perfect.
- Smoked Jalapeno Salsa is the right blend of jalapenos, spices, and just enough smoke.
We think you’ll find that our products are the best of the best, but don’t just take our word for it. Wild Rooster’s products have received numerous awards and recognition including 8 Scovie Awards from Fiery Foods & BBQ Magazine, 4 International Zesty Foods Awards from Chili Pepper Magazine, and others.
We hope you enjoy!